Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.



Right now I'm reading A Clash of Kings by George R R Martin. I am completely and utterly enamored by this crazy, wonderful fantastical story this man's created. My book store doesn't have A Storm of Swords so I'll have to order it which is a good thing because exams are coming up and I don't need the distraction. 

The book I'm waiting for is The Winds of Winter, it's the 6th book in the series. Although I'm only at book 2 I still want this book to come out fast because the last book came out after 6 years. 6 YEARS!!!.
I'll just take my time reading the current books and hope by the time I'm done there will atleast BE a release date or a cover. SOMETHING  to ease me.



What are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. I have not read this series, so thank you for the recommendation. Love the title of your blog, BTW. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're THAT into the series. LOL
    The abuser was (SPOILER) the father. The poor thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never that big a fan of cats, you see, but I did love Pet Sematary. LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this series (well, the TV show ;))!! And I'm sure the books are tons better. My favorite storyline is Arya's; she's my favorite character also, but I just think she runs into the most interesting people/situations. Hope it all turns out in the end. I'd really like to see good triumph over evil, but I don't know if a "happy ending" is really Martin's thing lol!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...