Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dirty Little Secret




Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions. 
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments! 

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

This week's question:

It's lent and time to give up your favourite things for 40 days and 40 nights (or sneak some when no one is looking!) What series of books would you have to give up, and why?


I really hate this  question ! it must be a trick question right?!
Like most times when I hit something I don't get or confuses me , like:pizza or cupcakes??. I go to my internally immature, never serious friends. I asked them what they would give up for 40 days;
Friend B: I'd give up cheese ( SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE CHEESE)
Friend A: um.............
Friend B: alright TV (which is acceptable in her case because she's a crazy True Blood fan)
Friend C: computer 
Me to friend A: how about your phone?
Friend A: are you outta YOU'RE MIND!!! (no, Under The Covers is)


So what would I give up for 40 days or what series of books would I give up..
You see what you're actually asking me is : would I intentionally not read? no
would I intentionally not browse books or be online? no
would I intentionally not browse through pictures or info on my favorite series, BDB, LOTU ,Dark-Hunters.? EH NE


yeah I'm selfish and It's an issue I'm working on. 
I'm sorry but I can't take one for the team this time.
Let's just settle on me untying Adrian :D, very slowly

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I don't blame you, I put on a brave face on my blog, but I'm not sure I could really go through with it.

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah great answer! :) I settled for "sacrificing" a series that I don't have time to read anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha great answer! I did the same as Alex basically. And your TV friend is kind of cheating too since True Blood doesn't start till August (well the new season. I would know).

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give up on something you don't even like? That's brilliant. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit to being selfish about my books too.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...