Monday, September 17, 2012

Think Out Loud # 4




Think Out Loud.
This is a weekly meme used for bloggers
to post something they would normally not post.
So, post whatever YOU want!

So I thought this week I'd introduce you to an acquaintance of mine . We all have characters we meet when reading books, comics or whatever readable.In this case a comic by Jhonen Vasquez. A character, albeit fictional. They stay with us. So meet Johnny. Johnny the homicidal maniac, also known as 'Knee" He's not a particularly stable person or sane. and don't question the "homicidal' part. This is a character that has gone to the dark side and will just ...........well avoid at all cost.






2 comments:

  1. Squee! I love Johnny! I haven't read any in a loooong time though. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bestowed the One Lovely Blogger Award upon you. Come check out my post! http://thinksbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-lovely-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...