Thursday, August 29, 2013

Think Out Loud #10

Think Out Loud.
This is a weekly meme used for bloggers
to post something they would normally not post.
So, post whatever YOU want!

So here's my story about the........... Ghost Woman! by Lawrence Thornton

I'm guessing everybody has one or more books they haven't finished or they've  put aside and have every intention of eventually picking it  up again. I have one of those. I bought it a long time ago..years ago. Those were the days I was starting to buy books for my own personal library. It was on sale and I liked the title and cover so naturally I bought it. Tried to read it but stopped and put it aside planning on continuing eventually. BUT here we are..2013...and I am haunted

It's just sitting there on my bookcase and every time I walk past it..I think about how I left things.........unfinished. At night when I go to sleep , I toss and turn thinking I should finish her. I hear her calling me...whispering to me...saying things.

I am being haunted by a book!!


ex libris RAB
















So what are your DNF stories?



3 comments:

  1. I love the cartoon girl rubbing her eyes at the end. I think it's so rough on you because it's one voice haunting you. I've abandoned so many books their taunting demands have turned into white noise. Quit a bunch of books and maybe you'll be free...or I guess picking it up again will work too. Great Think Out Loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the suckiest DNFs I had was my ONLY Goodreads Win. That book was AWFUL! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too scared to even think about the whole list of unfinished books still waiting to be finished. They weren't bad books but I just got distracted by other books during that time... Review books and ARCs are also at fault at this coming to be, as I always complain at my blog for TOL. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...