Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions. 
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments! 

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

This week's question:

Shuffle your playlist and give us the first five songs that come up.     

The thing is my phone broke. I'm miserable because of it. I'm just gonna pick the first  5 songs on my YouTube list. Every song has a story/meaning to the listener:
1. Tom Petty- Free Fallin' {After watching Jerry McGuire I went to look for this song. I love it}
2.Warchild-Lost { Warchild is one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's brothers  , he often writes songs for her Dark-Hunter    books.
3.Westlife - Raise Me Up { It's a beautiful song and I was bored}
4. Bobby Brown- My prerogative { I like Spear's version, It has a better beat. But then I went and listen to Bobby's version,which is also good. I was going through a phase of boredom}
5.Natalie Imbruglia- Torn {I heard this one a lot on the radio years ago. It's nostalgic for me.

*6. Lenny Kravits- Again { Kravits is going to play Cinna in The Hunger Games. I love this song. and the idea that he's going to play Cinna}  

5 comments:

  1. Yeah - love that you have Tom Petty on this list! Oh, I love Lenny, too ;-)

    My iPhone list....can you tell me age, lol!

    1. Duran Duran - Rio
    2. Counting Crows - Daylight Fading
    3. A Kiss Before I Go - Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
    4. Dave Matthew's Band - Two Step
    5. Van Morrison - Crazy Love

    My iPod list is at the blog - http://addicted2heroines.blogspot.com/2012/03/dirty-little-secret-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Duran Duran's Hungry like a wolf.
      Cuz I like wolfs and I'm hungry a lot of the time.

      Delete
  2. I love Lenny & Imbruglia. Good choice / taste :-)
    My DLS: DirtyLittleSecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about Kenyon's brother! *-* thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Finally one I actually that has songs I actually know! :) I'll have to look Warchild up...sound familiar.

    Our DLS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...