Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Books Looking Forward To 2012

Top 10 books I'm looking forward to 2012. I sadly only have 6 books i'm looking forward to next year.

Here they are:




2012 Book#1 Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon


I can't wait  to read more about Renegade. I love saying his name"Renegade".

Expected publication: August 2nd 2012 (the horror!)

















2012 Book#2 Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon




Expected publication: March 13th 2012















2012 Book#3 Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I've only read the first book in the League serie but that was enough to make me love Darling's character.
Expected publication: April 15th 2012

2012 Book#4 Lover Reborn by J R Ward


I need more Lassiter!!
Expected publication: March 27th 2012
2012 Book#5 The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Sienna has grown since her introduction into the serie and I'm curious. I want to know more about this mousy little woman who now has wings and a deeper understanding for the lords plight.
Expected publication: February 28th 2010

2012 Book#6 Lothaire by Kresley Cole


I don't really understand this guy. I have mix feelings about him. I'd have rather Lanthe's or Nix's book to read. This guy's just too arrogant and is he evil or good?!.
Expected publication: January 10th 2012 

4 comments:

  1. Sherrilyn Kenyon! I love that someone picked her, although I haven#t read the latest release yet. It's a little weird lately..

    And Gena! How I am looking forward to her novels!

    Happy New Year!

    My Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of these I still need to check out. I have been wanting to read Sherilyn Kenyon. Just not sure what to check out first but Renegade series seems to be popular. I'm still super behind on the Black Dagger Brotherhood series too so I need to catch up.
    Top 14 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to catch up on the BDB series, I'm way behind. And I have a couple of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books that I'm looking forward to reading. Great list!

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie
    My Top Ten Most Anticipated Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books to look forward this 2012! You picked some of the best definitely ;) yay~ Great list!

    Here' s my Top 10 Books for 2012

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...