Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 10 Characters 2011

My top 10 characters 2011. This was easy . I just started writing them down and stopped at 10.

Character#1 Lisbeth Salander ( Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson)




Lisbeth Salander is everything but a victim. She's a strong, badass, intelligent female character. She has her own standards,her own sense of justice and doesn't give a crap about what people think about her. She has attitude and the intelligence to survive.  She's built small but has the will power and strength to fight the world 
and anybody who dares to mess with her. 


Character#2 Jaden ( Dark Hunter serie by Sherrilyn Kenyon)


Troubled and the king of sarcasm. Jaden's enslaved by Noir and Azura. How or why ,nobody knows but we're all dying to know. Also what's up with him and Jared? Jaden caught my attention when he tried to give Acheron some "advise " about women. He sounded so jaded. I just want to know more about him. He intrigues me I guess. And his mismatched eyes mesmerize me.

Character#3 Savitar (Dark Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon)


Who wouldn't like this badass surfer dude? Just like Jaden there's a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his character. like: whats the deal between him and Appolymi? why does Zebulon hate him? who are the 2 people he loves the most?. I'm just very curious and attracted to his character.

Character#4 Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games by Suzanne  Collins)


I guess what I liked about Peeta is that in the Games he didn't want to lose himself. He didn't want to kill anybody. He wanted to tell the Capitol to stick it. I respect that.

Character#5 Katniss Everdeen ( The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins )

I guess she's the opposite of Peeta. She's going in to survive or do her best to stay alive as she promised her sister. I like strong female characters and Katniss falls into that category. 

Character#6 Jane Rizzoli ( Rizzoli&Isle serie by Tess Gerritsen)


Jane is one of my favorite female characters. She's a cop and a fighter. Like I said: I love strong female characters. She's a detective for the Boston PD. One of the few female cops . I liked how even though she was the only female cop she didn't take crap from the other cops (males).


Character#7 Nix the Ever-knowing (Immortals After Dark serie by Kresley Cole)

Nix is funny and her attitude knows no bounds. She's a strong female character and she knows it. For most of the time she's not really all there, I find myself loving the moments when she's not lucid. I love her antics. And how she brings everything together. She's a very entertaining character.

Character#8 Max Vanderberg ( The Book Thief by Markus Zusak)

Oh Max, the raven haired boxer. I loved his story about the stand over man. I love his character because I like Max. He grew and he felt and I went with him.

Character#9 Zarek of Moesia (Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon)


Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  Zarek's a great character . why : Hair of the Dog, that's why.

Character#10 Lassiter ( Black Dagger Brotherhood by J R Ward)


I love this badass angel. He's hilarious, handsome and falls in the category of Jaden and Savitar. He's a character I want to know more about and his banter with the brothers is just funny as hell. I can't wait to hear more about him.

4 comments:

  1. Savitar, Jaden, Nucking Futs Nix, and Katniss! Oh and Lassiter (was that his name? o.o I should revisit the world..) I love your picks! Especially because you've picked the one Kresley Cole character I actually like! (I have my problems with the rest, no idea why..)

    All my best,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lisabeth. One of my favorites of all time.

    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Katniss! I didn't get past the first book int he Immortals After Dark series. The Dark Hunter series sounds awesome and I have been meaning to try it.
    My Top 10 Characters of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8 last picture
    need 2 know more about them

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for reading!
what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...